Sunday, January 20, 2013

Food For Thought

Hi Everyone,
As I sit hear sniffling and coughing, I reflect back on the week I have had. It has been an extremely busy week which made being sick that much harder. Mike was away in Vegas, to which I am happy to report, he came back having won some money. However, since Mike was gone I was stuck running the house and taking care of our animal kingdom. I realize now how thankful I am to have someone to help out with those daily tasks.
All that being said, I was trying to nurse myself back to health this weekend and was unable to get a full blog post out. Instead, I wanted to share something with you that my good friend Paul shared with me last week.
Below is a video of Joe Smith, former chair of the Oregon Democratic Party, titled “How to use one paper towel.” To answer your question, YES he spent 4 minutes and 28 seconds showing us the proper way to use a paper towel. Keep an open mind and let me know what you think.

How many paper towels do you use?
Other ways you can reduce the waste in landfills from paper towels, could be using a hand dryer wherever available or even having a handkerchief in your purse or pocket and completely eliminate a paper towel all together.
Have a great week. I hope I am back to healthy soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment